Accounts Receivable Analyst
- Rochester, NY, USA
Monro is a strong, growing company. Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1150 company-owned locations servicing over four million cars each year in the US in 28 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers guests a wide range of tire choices and repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
The Accounts Receivable Analyst is responsible for Accounts Receivable functions including credit card processing, refunds, chargebacks, and provides authorization on fleet accounts.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Process daily settlement files for all credit card types.
- Process credit card refunds and associated journal entries.
- Record, process and report all credit card chargebacks.
- Answers accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
- Authorizes charges on commercial accounts requiring authorizations and special instructions.
- Assists with related special projects, as required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Rotating coverage for Saturday’s and evenings until 6:00 is required.
- Forty-hour work week with potential overtime required.
- Associates degree (A.S.) in business or accounting or High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two years + related experience and/or training.
- Prior accounts receivable experience preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Background check required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer