- Dellwood, MO, USA
If you are ready to shift your career into overdrive, apply today to join our winning team! We invest in you and your future by offering career advancement opportunities with our growing company!
We also offer competitive compensation in addition to a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Medical / Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k)-Retirement with Company Match of 50% of the first 6% saved
Automotive technicians, are you tired of that dead end job and want a career with our winning team that provides unlimited opportunities and earning potential! Every technician as to do their part in order for our team to win. Here is what it takes to be a member.
- A Positive Attitude
- High energy
- Comfortable wearing a smile
- Like working directly with customers “the boss"
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Goal oriented
- Be the best at what you do
- And most importantly have FUN!
If this is you, we have immediate openings at multiple locations. We offer competitive pay with a performance based on Flat Rate pay plan. These are the services we provide:
- Engine Diagnostics
- A/C system services
- Fluid changes
- Scheduled maintenance
- Maintenance inspections
- Brake services
- Steering and suspension services
- Battery or electrical services
- Shock and strut replacement
- Exhaust system and muffler services
- Oil Changes
- And more!
AutoTire is the nation’s leading company-owned automotive service chain, and we are looking for experienced automotive service technicians, state inspectors, and general service technicians to work in our state-of-the-art service centers. We offer all the major benefits.
- Valid Driver’s License is a MUST
- Experience with vehicle repairs
- ASE certifications preferred (if not we provide ASE training and ASE reimbursement)
- Experience using store equipment such as lifts, brake lathes, alignment equipment, scanners , etc. proficiently
- Must have your own set of tools to perform the services
- We offer a company tool purchase program if needed
- Availability to work a flexible schedule to cover store hours—evenings, Saturdays, Sundays
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer