Monro - Manager in Training
- West Bend, WI, USA
If you are ready to shift your career into overdrive, apply today to join our winning team! We invest in you and your future by offering career advancement opportunities with our growing company!
We also offer competitive compensation in addition to a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Medical / Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k)-Retirement with Company Match of 50% of the first 6% saved
During the first 90 days, as a Manager in Training you will be expected to complete several training and learning components to help you reach your fullest potential within the organization. The program will consist of in store hands-on learning, comprehensive online training and various required learning opportunities held in store or at regional locations.
You will be responsible for developing a solid understanding of our business, culture and management responsibilities. Based on your individual sales performance, customer satisfaction, training progress and ability to demonstrate management skills, you will be placed into one of three positions- Salesperson, Assistant Manager or Store Manager.
- 2 or 4 year college degree is desired
- At least one year of retail sales experience, commissioned sales experience is a plus
- Strong Customer service experience
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Ability to stand for long periods without sitting
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Desire to succeed and grow within the Company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-Motivated and Goal-Oriented with the ability to meet productivity objectives
- Tire Industry sales experience a plus
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid drivers license
- High school diploma/GED
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer