Commercial Sales Representative
- Hickory, NC, USA
If you are ready to shift your career into overdrive, apply today to join our winning team! We invest in you and your future by offering career advancement opportunities with our growing company!
We also offer competitive compensation in addition to a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Medical / Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k)-Retirement with Company Match of 50% of the first 6% saved
The Commercial Sales Representative will grow existing customers, create new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas within the Commercial Tire Center.
• Managing current customer accounts
• Actively seek new accounts and represent the company to potential customers
• Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of products and services to provide accurate information to customers
• Selling company supported products and services
• Meeting established sales and gross profit goals
• Preparing weekly sales plans and completing all call reports following established company procedures
• Attending sales training and continually working to improve sales skills
• Implementing marketing programs to solicit new clients through cold calls, organizations, referrals, etc.
• Scheduling fleet service appointments and coordinating appointments with the service department
• Conducting fleet needs evaluations and providing customers with cost analysis and benefits
• Ensuring prompt resolution of tire adjustments and ensuring that customer casings are handled appropriately
• Must follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner
• Must work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team
• Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions
• Must possess a mechanical aptitude
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Must be at least 18yrs of age
• At least 1 year of relevant work experience required
Monro Inc. is a strong, growing company. Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1180 company-owned locations servicing over four million cars each year in the US in 28 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers customers a wide range of tire choices and repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer