Tires Now - Warehouse Worker
- Knoxville, TN, USA
Tires Now is an affiliate of Monro Inc., is a leader in the automotive maintenance and repair services industry. We are country’s top company-owned automotive repair chain, and our success is driven by employing great people who commit every day to putting our guests first--selling them only what they need and making sure the work performed on their cars is done right the first time, every time.
Monro, Inc., headquartered in Rochester, NY. Experience our unmatched success as the largest operator with close to 1300 auto service and tire stores coast to coast. Our market dominance is driven by teammates who exceed guest expectations and provide consistent value. Recognized as an industry leader, we are a publicly held company (NASDAQ: MNRO) with an ongoing multiyear transformational change initiative, investing nearly $100M in our stores, technology and our teammates.
The Monro Family of auto service and tire centers feature quality brands, the majority offering complete auto care at significant savings compared to dealers. We operate approximately 1300 stores, 98 franchised locations, 8 wholesale locations, and 3 retread facilities in 32 states. Our footprint extends from New England to the Southeast, the Mid-Atlantic to the Midwest, and now into California and the Western region.
Responsible for executing the stocking and replenishment of merchandise in a thorough, accurate and efficient manner. Receiving product into the warehouse within the allotted time. Gathering of merchandise for the purpose of filling orders for wholesale customers and company owned stores.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Properly execute all required stocking and replenishment procedures daily.
- Ensure all receiving is done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Pull orders in a quick and accurate fashion to fill all necessary orders.
- Assure accuracy and thoroughness of all stocking and replenishment.
- Report any discrepancies with new merchandise to Supervisor.
- Report any incidents or accidents to Supervisor.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization, or by phone.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, key-punch or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Knowledge of forklifts.
- Able to read a computer-generated report.
- Able to execute simple addition, subtraction, and multiplication.
- Good hand / eye coordination.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer