Customer Service Representative
- Conover, NC, USA
Tires Now is the tire wholesale unit of Monro, Inc. dedicated to help tire retailers with fast and friendly service. We are committed to empowering our people and teams to support our customers by getting them the Right Tire, Right Now every time. By joining Tires Now, you are joining a team that will inspire you to do your best and enjoy a culture that cares about your success.
Monro, Inc., headquartered in Rochester, NY. Experience our unmatched success as the largest operator with close to 1300 auto service and tire stores coast to coast. Our market dominance is driven by teammates who exceed guest expectations and provide consistent value. Recognized as an industry leader, we are a publicly held company (NASDAQ: MNRO) with an ongoing multiyear transformational change initiatives, investing nearly $100 million in our stores, technology and our teammates.
The Monro Family of auto service and tire centers feature quality brands, the majority offering complete auto care at significant savings compared to dealers. We operate approximately 1300 stores, 98 franchised locations, 8 wholesale locations, and 3 retread facilities in 32 states. Our footprint extends from New England to the Southeast, the Mid-Atlantic to the Midwest, and now into California and the Western region.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for responding to incoming calls from customers with requests for information, order taking and issue resolution. This position also makes outbound calls to existing customers to inform them of product specials and incentives.
• Answer incoming customer calls and responds to inquiries for information as well as issue resolution
• Take and process phone and online product orders from customers
• Make outbound calls from existing customer contact list to inform customers of rebates and other incentives
• Collaborates with Outside Sales team to provide support in all areas of customer service
• Perform other duties as assigned and required by direct supervisor
The Customer Service Representative is an individual contributor to the team and operates under the general direction of the Inside Sales Supervisor.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of six months of customer service experience with a focus on sales, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Basic math skills
• Ability to take initiative in identifying problems, collecting data, and establishing facts in order to produce practical decisions and solutions
• Ability to interpret and execute instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram formats
• Strong customer service skills and sales focus
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Work Environment & Physical Requirements:
This job operates in a professional office environment.
Ability to work rotational Saturdays and holidays
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners and fax machines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.