WAREHOUSE ADMINISTRATION – OFFICE ASSISTANT
- Louisville, KY, USA
Monro, Inc., headquartered in Rochester, NY. Experience our unmatched success as the largest operator with close to 1300 auto service and tire stores coast to coast. Our market dominance is driven by teammates who exceed guest expectations and provide consistent value. Recognized as an industry leader, we are a publicly held company (NASDAQ: MNRO) with an ongoing multiyear transformational change initiatives, investing nearly $100 million in our stores, technology and our teammates.
The Monro Family of auto service and tire centers feature quality brands, the majority offering complete auto care at significant savings compared to dealers. We operate approximately 1300 stores, 98 franchised locations, 8 wholesale locations, and 3 retread facilities in 32 states. Our footprint extends from New England to the Southeast, the Mid-Atlantic to the Midwest, and now into California and the Western region.
The Warehouse Administration position operates a multiline telephone system to answer incoming calls, responding to customer inquiries and directing callers to appropriate personnel. This position also provides administrative assistance regarding the processing, reporting and tracking of product orders.
• Answer incoming calls and retrieve messages from voicemail directing to appropriate personnel
• Take and process phone and web product orders from Wholesale customers and Company owned stores
• Prepare pick schedules and reconcile shipments; update warehouse computer records for product movements and provide basic reporting
• Receive paperwork from drivers and reconciles customer payments to delivery paperwork
• Perform other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating
• Perform other duties as assigned and required by your direct supervisor
The Wholesale Administration position is an individual contributor to the team and operates under the general direction of the Distribution Center Store Manager.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of three months clerical office experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Basic math skills
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and change focus quickly to meet business needs
• Ability to take initiative in identifying problems, collecting data, and establishing facts in order to produce practical decisions and solutions
• Ability to interpret and execute instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram formats
• Strong customer service skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Work Environment & Physical Requirements:
This job operates in an office environment with exposure to a warehouse environment. The job will have exposure to a moderate noise level, adverse weather conditions, chemicals, odors, dirt and dust.
Ability to work rotational Saturdays and holidays.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners and fax machines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.