Local Delivery Driver/Warehouse
- Baltimore, MD, USA
Want to shift your career into overdrive?
Monro, Inc. is a family of great brands, great people, and great cultures. With more than 1,200 stores in 32 states, we continue to grow!
At Monro, Inc. it is our mission to provide our guests with superior maintenance and repair services, quality replacement parts, and name brand tires, at affordable prices. We pride ourselves in being trustworthy and convenient, because we value a lifetime guest more than a one-time sale.
To accomplish our mission, we need great people. As such, we are always seeking top talent to join our team.
Not only do we offer one the auto industry’s most competitive compensation packages, we support our team members with a comprehensive benefits program.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Paid vacations (up to three weeks per year)
- 401(k) with company match
- Multiple medical plans to choose from so you can decide what fits you and your family best.
- Prescription Plan
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Spending expense accounts
- Stock Purchase Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee parts & labor discounts
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- Direct deposit
- Unlimited growth potential!
We are accepting applications for a WAREHOUSE / LOCAL DELIVERY DRIVER at our Baltimore, MD location!
Provides excellent customer service by making prompt and courteous deliveries of customer orders. Performs general warehouse duties (shipping, receiving, inventory) and customer assistance as needed. Performs all job responsibilities in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Previous warehouse experience a plus.
- Valid driver's license.
- Will be driving a 26 ft box truck
- Pre-employment drug screen, physical and ability to obtain a DOT medical card.
- Good communication skills over the phone and in person.
- Be personally responsible and self-motivated with high integrity.
- Physically able to lift up to 100 pounds
- Commitment to safety.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be 21 years or older
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer