Commercial Tire Tech/Roadside Commercial Tech
- Salisbury, MD, USA
Monro Inc., is a leader in the automotive maintenance and repair services industry. We are country’s top company-owned automotive repair chain, and our success is driven by employing great people who commit every day to putting our guests first--selling them only what they need and making sure the work performed on their cars is done right the first time, every time.
Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1,150 company-owned locations servicing over four million cars each year in the US in 27 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers our guests a wide range of tire choices and repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services under several leading brands. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
About the Role:
As a Roadside Commercial Tech, you will work at a Commercial Tire Center and be responsible for all aspects of tire and related service and repair for the commercial trucking industry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Dismount and mount any type of tire on drop center, semi-drop center and multi-piece rims
- Determine repairable tire conditions and make such repairs
- Remove tires for retreading or repair
- Match mating of dual assemblies
- Inflation of tires to prescribed PSI per load requirements
- Clean and maintain service equipment
- Proper execution of required billing documents
What You Need:
- Must be or willing to get TIA certified (training will be provided)
- This position operates in all types of indoor and outdoor work environments, therefore exposure to heat and cold is to be expected
- Excellent safety and attendance performance is expected
- Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions
- Must possess a mechanical aptitude
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- At least 3 months of relevant service experience is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer