Finance Operations Analyst
- Rochester, NY, USA
Monro, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest auto service companies and major tire retailer. We own and operate more than 1,200 stores in 32 states and our stock trades on the Nasdaq (MNRO). The Monro family of brands includes some the most recognizable names in the industry—Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers, Mr. Tire, Tire Choice, amongst many more regional chains. Our dominance is driven by teammates who strive to provide a five-star experience and deliver consistent value to our guests and shareholders. At Monro, we understand that a 5-star guest experience begins with a 5-star teammate experience. In fact, we’re currently investing more than $100 million in store improvements, new technology, and career development through our own Monro University training platform.
Destination Monro – Your Career is Here!
Do you have what it takes to shape a better future for yourself and the automotive service industry? Our vision is to be America’s leading auto and tire centers, trusted by consumers as the best place in our neighborhoods for quality automotive maintenance and repairs. We’re looking for motivated individuals at every stage in their career who share our vision. Positions are available in our retail locations across our many brands, in field management, and in store operations at our Store Support Center in Rochester, New York. If you like helping others, as much as you like working on cars; if you enjoy being part of a team, solving problems, and building guest relationships; if you value honesty and integrity - we have a Destination for you at Monro. Contact us to learn more. Destination Monro! – Your career is here.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business processes, identify functional and technical requirements, and design solutions leveraging the capabilities and functionality of Credit Card payments and the Travel & Expense management and other key financial systems to drive operational efficiencies.
- Analyze the current process for our current credit card purchases and identify areas for improvement both with processes and controls, and present findings to the Finance Leadership Team
- Consult with finance stakeholders to help educate and advocate for key system improvements that unlock new capabilities.
- Oversight for our corporate credit cards and travel and expense management system. Manage support and maintenance of these systems by monitoring, reporting, troubleshooting, and correcting production issues.
- Manage rollouts of process and tool changes by initiating proactive communication with impacted users and by providing user training and support to business partners in Finance, Operations, etc, as appropriate.
- Work with vendors to ensure compliance with Credit Card payment platform.
- Assist with special projects, as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned
Management Responsibility: The Financial Operations Analyst is an individual contributor to the team and operates under the general direction of the Operations Excellence - Lead.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business with a minimum of 1 year accounting or related experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet established deadlines.
- Team oriented approach to tasks and problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel) with the ability to learn new and existing company specific software applications
- Finance literacy and can easily translate accounting and financial language and principles.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functioning stakeholders
- You are capable of managing competing priorities within a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Work Environment & Physical Requirements:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, and fax machines. Position requires prolonged periods of sitting/standing at a desk and working on a computer.
Ability to work some Saturdays and occasional evenings.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Career Development
- Employee Discounts
Your next Destination!
Growth Opportunity: At Monro we’re committed to helping our teammates grow their career through the combination of coursework, demonstrating leadership skills and open opportunities. You will receive on-the-job training, company sponsored certifications, as well as course curriculum in Monro University that empowers you to advance to the next level of Automotive Professional.
Monro, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.