DIGITAL MARKETING SEO SPECIALIST
- Rochester, NY, USA
Monro Inc., is a leader in the automotive maintenance and repair services industry. We are country’s top company-owned automotive repair chain, and our success is driven by employing great people who commit every day to putting our guests first--selling them only what they need and making sure the work performed on their cars is done right the first time, every time.
Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1,100 company-owned locations servicing over four million cars each year in the US in 27 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers our guests a wide range of tire choices and repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services under several leading brands. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
The Digital Marketing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist is responsible for the general maintenance and improvement of several websites and facilitating their ongoing optimization to meet guest retention and acquisition objectives for assigned Monro brands and geographic regions.
- Responsible for the evaluation and improvement of website coding and content, structure, title tags, meta descriptions, and keyword optimization within a WordPress functionality
- Evaluation of on-page content for keyword optimization, copy length, and linking strategies
- Ensures overall functionality of websites, while managing updates for acquisitions and promotional activity
- Evaluation and installation of Google Analytics Tag Manager, and Search Console
- Prepares analytic evaluations and strategic reports
- Manage vendor relationships in message, brand and tracking, while helping to provide strategic direction
- Execute programs in a timely and effective manner to meet Monro’s financial goals.
- Stays current with industry trends and actively implements changes to Monro’s campaigns
- Performs other duties as assigned
The Digital Marketing SEO Specialist is an individual contributor to the team and operates under the general direction of the Director, Digital Marketing
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Business Marketing, Communications, or Finance or related field with a minimum of 2 years in a Website SEO Specialist role.
Knowledge & Skills:
Proficiency in WordPress or similar CMS system
Ability to communicate effectively with technology vendors
Able to work collaboratively with multiple levels of the organization and team members
Extremely organized with the ability to manage initiatives collaboratively as well as independently for multiple priorities and initiatives under minimal supervision with the ability to change focus quickly to meet business needs
Proficiency with creative/advertising programs and Microsoft Office products
Strong proof-reading and creative vision
Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Working knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts and practices
Strong background in analytics and proficient in compiling and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data for making insightful recommendations
Work Environment & Physical Requirements:
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners and fax machines.
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
• Paid vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Employee Discounts
• Career Development
Your next Destination!
Growth Opportunity: At Monro we’re committed to helping our teammates grow their career through the combination of coursework, demonstrating skills and open opportunities. You will receive on-the-job training, company sponsored certifications, as well as course curriculum in Monro University that empowers you to advance to the next level of Automotive Professional.
Monro, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.