Automotive Store Manager
- Blue Bell, PA, USA
Chris Gross – District Manager
Monro, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest auto service companies and major tire retailer. We own and operate more than 1,200 stores in 32 states and our stock trades on the Nasdaq (MNRO). The Monro family of brands includes some the most recognizable names in the industry—Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers, Mr. Tire, Tire Choice, amongst many more regional chains. Our dominance is driven by teammates who strive to provide a five-star experience and deliver consistent value to our guests and shareholders. At Monro, we understand that a 5-star guest experience begins with a 5-star teammate experience. In fact, we’re currently investing more than $100 million in store improvements, new technology, and career development through our own Monro University training platform.
Destination Monro – Your Career is Here!
Do you have what it takes to shape a better future for yourself and the automotive service industry? Our vision is to be America’s leading auto and tire centers, trusted by consumers as the best place in our neighborhoods for quality automotive maintenance and repairs. We’re looking for motivated individuals at every stage in their career who share our vision. Positions are available in our retail locations across our many brands, in field management, and in store operations at our Store Support Center in Rochester, New York. If you like helping others, as much as you like working on cars; if you enjoy being part of a team, solving problems, and building guest relationships; if you value honesty and integrity - we have a Destination for you at Monro. Contact us to learn more. Destination Monro! – Your career is here.
As a Monro Store Manager, you will lead all aspects of day-to-day operations and be responsible for overall sales and profits. Think of it as running your own business with the help of hundreds of professionals from Monro’s Store Support Center in Rochester, New York! The Store Manager position is a great way to launch your career at Monro. Starting day one you will begin a comprehensive management training program covering all aspects of your new role, while preparing you for the next. You will be an essential team member, responsible for earning our guest’s trust by using your sales and professional skills to deliver a 5-star guest experiences.
- Ensure sales goals are achieved by assisting in the development and implementation of sales plans, store management, and team development.
- No cold calling or prospecting required! Our guests come to you!
- Introduce a full menu of services to guest in efforts to maximize sales and guest satisfaction and loyalty
- Support teammates in establishing and maintaining productive sales environment by training and developing teammates on all shop operations and guest services
- Ensure store is effectively staffed by managing the recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, and development of employees.
- Ensure expense control through management of payroll dollars, telephone usage, store maintenance and repairs, supplies, utilities and other controllable expenses.
- High school or GED equivalent.
- 2+ years of direct selling experience with a proven track record of success
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent leadership, communication, organizational, and team building skills
- Guest and team focused mindset
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Career Development
Your next Destination!
Growth Opportunity: At Monro we’re committed to helping our teammates grow their career through the combination of coursework, demonstrating skills and open opportunities. Our Technicians receive on-the-job training, company sponsored certifications, as well as course curriculum in Monro University that empowers you to advance to the next level of Automotive Professional.
Monro, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.