Supply Chain Manager
- 6660 N Baltimore Ave, Portland, OR 97203, USA
In 1993, a simple but remarkable concept took root in Portland, Oregon. That concept was to handcraft superior chocolates – chocolates that would not only taste exquisite, but that would look exceptional, as well. The result would be a chocolate indulgence for all the senses.
From that initial idea grew Moonstruck Chocolate Company, where to this day we still handcraft each piece, using only the finest ingredients. We pair our own decadent chocolate with fresh flavors found in the Pacific Northwest and beyond, and then hand-decorate each piece with intricate care.
It all makes for a chocolate experience without compare, and we invite you to share in that experience yourself. It is our sincere hope that you enjoy savoring each Moonstruck Chocolatier delicacy as much as we enjoyed creating it.
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for material management as it relates to procurement, production, storage, control and distribution.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with vendors who are able to provide consistent quality products, on time and on budget.
- Source raw ingredients and packaging materials domestically and internationally assuring that materials meet food safety requirements and are available when required for production.
- Maintain optimum inventory levels to ensure production requirements will be met and purchase costs are minimized while also minimizing carrying costs and obsolescence.
- Direct inventory control including designation of physical storage locations and leading the cycle count process.
- Maintain accurate records in ERP system.
- Create and update manufacturing routings and Bills of Materials.
- Participate in new product development process to identify material and packaging options.
- Manage supplier scorecards and audits.
- Achieve all goals for On Time Delivery, Cost Reductions, Purchase Price Variance and Landed Cost Variances.
- Minimum 5 years in a supply chain/procurement role, especially in food manufacturing
- Solid experience with ERP and MRP in a manufacturing and distribution environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
Moonstruck Chocolate is an equal opportunity employer. We value, honor, and promote diversity in our employment practices
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary: $70-80K annually DOE