Release Project Manager
- Denver, CO
Mortgage Cadence is the leading provider of Enterprise Lending Solutions ("ELS"), which employ an extensive financial services data model wrapped with a native rules engine to deliver data-driven workflow automation tools to mortgage banks, lenders, credit unions, service providers and servicers. Mortgage Cadence has developed enterprise solutions that integrate all functions and data elements required to optimize, manage and score lending performance. The mortgage industry is always shifting to meet demands and minimize risks. Mortgage Cadence’s flexible solutions continue to evolve to meet those needs. To learn more, please visit http://www.mortgagecadence.com
Seeking experienced Release Project Manager who will provide effective planning, tracking, collaboration, facilitation, and leadership skills to successfully manage and execute software releases from multiple software products. This position oversees all aspects of releases including creating project plans, task tracking, and communicating the release progress and status to leadership and stakeholders. Upon testing completion, the Release Manager will oversee promotion and deployment of software to a production environment.
- Plan, track and communicate releases across multiple software products from initiation through deployment.
- Create and maintain appropriate project release plans for each release.
- Communicate the status and progress of multiple product releases to leadership and stakeholders.
- Lead release management coordination efforts for all levels of releases (major releases and service packs) across multiple departments.
- Ensure all parties and functions are tracking to the deliverables for a release and obtains signoffs as required.
- Work with configuration manager and IT to schedule release activities.
- Prepare formal summaries, reports and notifications regarding releases.
- Schedule and lead periodic release planning meetings across multiple departments.
- Maintain and track the overall customer upgrade and migration schedule.
- Coordinate environment setup and regression testing activities.
- Track and communicates project dependencies within releases.
- Work with Scrum Master to schedule project integrations.
- Track defects and enhancements across multiple versions of the product.
- Schedule and facilitate post-release reviews and track process improvement opportunities.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to perform with minimal supervision while working in a diverse team environment following Agile processes for software development.
- Must be capable of managing multiple priorities.
- Technical project management experience working with infrastructure, development and architecture teams.
- Well-rounded individual with great analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and enthusiasm for taking ownership.
- A strong commitment to quality, and the ability to work closely and communicate effectively with developers, product management and stakeholders.
- Thorough understanding of agile software development lifecycle methodologies, processes and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personality types and understand technical issues.
- High energy, personable, a sense of urgency and can-do attitude.
- Ability to present recommendations and presentations affectively to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proactive.
- 4 year college degree required.
- 4+ years project management experience in software development required.
- 2+ years technical project management experience in software development required.
- 2+ years Agile (Scrum) experience preferred.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Experience with SaaS preferred.
- Experience within a mortgage origination environment preferred.
- Advanced level of skill with Microsoft Office Suite; primarily MS Project, Power Point, and Excel.
- Experience with development tools like TFS, Rally or JIRA preferred.
Mortgage Cadence is an Equal Opportunity Employer