System Analyst - Remote, 50 percent travel
- Dallas, TX
Mortgage Cadence is the leading provider of Enterprise Lending Solutions ("ELS"), which employ an extensive financial services data model wrapped with a native rules engine to deliver data-driven workflow automation tools to mortgage banks, lenders, credit unions, service providers and servicers. Mortgage Cadence has developed enterprise solutions that integrate all functions and data elements required to optimize, manage and score lending performance. The mortgage industry is always shifting to meet demands and minimize risks. Mortgage Cadence’s flexible solutions continue to evolve to meet those needs. To learn more, please visit http://www.mortgagecadence.com
Primarily responsible for configuration and optimization of features within a rules-engine centered Loan Origination System. Plans and proposes system automation solutions to meet client requests. Configures software and systems and coordinates the problem solving process to ensure that the business standards and requirements are met.
- Primarily responsible for the configuration of user setup, user security, workflow, business rules, tasks, products and pricing setup, interface responses and reports within a loan origination software platform
- Works independently in the analysis and documentation of software and system requirements then coordinates the development, implementation, and production of integrated technology systems.
- Prepares and reviews information technology service delivery designs and software/system configuration prototypes, then designs specifications to obtain approval for them.
- Evaluates new and existing software solutions and makes a recommendation based on implementation feasibility and cost.
- Plans and executes integration and acceptance testing, then creates system documentation and user training materials.
- Interact with external or internal clients.
- Determines potential solutions and tests them for both technical and business compatibility.
- Works with the software developers and other end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Act as a link between Mortgage Cadence development resources / third party vendors and client technical resources.
BS Degree or equivalent experience
- Three plus years in Mortgage Origination or related financial services field.
- Business / system analysis experience.
- LOS or ERP system configuration or maintenance experience.
- Experience in writing / testing business and functional requirements.
- Experience in writing business rules / decision logic within a rules engine.
- Experience in SQL query construction.
- Experience in writing financial reporting formulas.
- Experience in financial report creation.
- Process improvement project experience.
- Project management experience is essential.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Working knowledge of mortgage origination process.
- Ability to manage client expectations.
- Client focused soft-skills.
- Process focused mindset.
- Results oriented attitude.
- Desire to make a difference.
- Ability to travel 25-50%.
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking capabilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creative, outgoing and professional demeanor.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proactive and a team player.
Mortgage Cadence is an Equal Opportunity Employer