- Minneapolis, MN
Since our inception in 1991, Mortgages Unlimited, Inc. has earned a reputation as the region’s best mortgage company to fulfill the financing requirements of each of our clients.
Our goal is not only to provide the correct mortgage option for our clients, but to make sure that it is a smooth and convenient experience. It is very important to us that our clients are satisfied and fully understand the process every step of the way. Closing on time is our main priority.
As a team, we base our actions upon the highest standards of ethics and values. We hope to build long lasting relationships and will listen to our client needs and expectations to find the selection that is the right fit for them.
If you are interested in being part of a great team and meet your professional goals, a career at Mortgages Unlimited is the right choice for you!This position is to proactively solicit new residential mortgage clients, while developing and cultivating a strong business network of referrals. It is the responsibility of a Loan Officer to analyze a borrower’s financial and credit data to determine creditworthiness and the probability of financial security in repayment efforts.
Availability: Immediate, obtaining NMLS license required before start, contact for details
- Interest in the field of business management/ marketing/ sales/ finance
- Finance and/or client relationship background preferred, but not required
- Ability to work with cloud based technologies, web platforms and MS Office products, outgoing personality; ability to communicate with clients via phone and in person
- Ability to pass background and compliance testing, as well as licensing testing
- Basic mathematical skills required, advanced mathematical abilities helpful
The mortgage industry offers Loan Officers a high level of job security. Most Loan Officers make their career in this industry. Our company has 25 years of experience and we know what it takes to be successful. We will show you how to generate opportunities and we're willing to help you enjoy a level of success for yourself that big corporate jobs do not offer.