IT Support Specialist
- Irvine, CA
Nations Direct is not just a lender. We’re your Partner for Prosperity. We’re continually innovating to offer our Partners the highest quality service, the most competitive rates and the most efficient processes in the industry.
Nations Direct Mortgage specializes in originating and purchasing residential mortgage loans, including FHA, Conventional, VA, and Jumbo loan products. We originate loans through an exclusive network of Mortgage Brokers and our Correspondent Lending Partners. Our company prides itself on employing highly skilled mortgage experts who are dedicated to delivering an exceptional experience for both our Partner and their customers.
Nations Direct is working hard to create sustainable and lasting Prosperity where home ownership is not just a dream, but a reality for those who are ready for it. And we, along with our Partners in Prosperity, make that dream available to our borrowers and their communities through a dedication to integrity and ethics.
Nations Direct strives to manifest lasting prosperity not only for our Partners, but for our borrowers, our communities, our industry and our nation.
- Assist end users with hardware, software, Cloud connectivity, and peripheral issues in person, via phone or remote access
- Setup new user profiles in multiple systems
- Maintain company digital security per company and compliance standards and policies
- Perform workstation deployments and moves by installing, monitoring and supporting functions of desktop operating systems and related applications
- Provide exceptional customer service to all company departments in resolving any functionality issues with business systems (i.e. troubleshooting)
- Provide "help desk" support to on-site and remote staff as needed
- Assist with other IT projects as needed
- Develop and manage company reports in Excel and internal systems
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Strong customer service focus combined with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet required deadline, Strong knowledge of Microsoft products and eagerness to learn industry specific applications
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of TC/IP networking and internet protocols
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Demonstrated knowledge of hardware, software and peripheral troubleshooting
- 2+ years support experience in a Microsoft Windows Active Directory, and/or Cloud environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and report writing.
- Knowledge of Citrix XenApp
- Knowledge of VOIP technologies, routing, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Ellie Mae Encompass (helpful but not necessary)
- Knowledge of VB, C#, HTML programming (helpful but not necessary)
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, flexible benefits plan, 401(k) plan, and 401(k), paid holidays, as well as vacation and sick leave.