Call Center Supervisor
- Glenwood Springs, CO
Mountain Family Health Centers (MFHC) are in Glenwood Springs, Basalt, Rifle and Black Hawk Colorado. Each community health center is as unique as the town in which it is located, but all share the same mission:
“To provide high quality, integrated primary, behavioral, and dental health care in the communities we serve, with special consideration for the medically underserved, regardless of ability to pay.”
The Call Center Supervisor for Mountain Family Health Centers (MFHC) manages call center operations; maintains efficient patient flow through effective administrative procedures and management of staff resources; work schedules and practitioner appointment schedules to ensure efficient patient flow; and acts as a resource for patients; practitioners to provide information and resolve concerns; and performs routine appointment scheduler duties as needed.
A. Education or Formal Training & Experience
- College degree preferred, but a minimum of three years call center, front office, or medical office management experience accepted.
- Equivalent combination of education and appropriate experience will be considered.
- Medical records supervisory experience is desired.
- Valid Colorado driver’s license and auto insurance as required by law.
B. Knowledge, Skill & Ability: (include materials and equipment directly used)
- Ability to organize and work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Computer knowledge including familiarity with the Internet, e-mail, MS Windows and MS applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software and Internet software.
- Ability to operate office equipment including but not limited to telephones, computers, copiers and printers.
- Ability to establish harmonious working relationships with management team, center staff and general public.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to relate to people of all socioeconomic groups in order to win confidence and develop rapport.
- Ability o understand verbal information/instruction, to exchange verbal information with others, to present information/instruction verbally.
- Good typing skills and working knowledge of computer. Ability to use routine office equipment, phone, copier, etc.
- Experience in appointment scheduling preferred..
- Excellence in public relations skills.
- Fluency in Spanish (speak, write & read) required.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Essential to have ability to understand verbal information and instruction, exchange verbal information and to present information verbally.
- Essential to have ability to read and understand written materials, and to have ability to compose information and instruction in written form.
- Essential to have ability to memorize.
- Essential to have ability for reason mathematically and to have analytical and problem solving skills.
C. Physical Requirements and Workplace Environment:
- May require sitting for long periods of time. Occasional bending, stretching, or lifting. Requires frequent walking and standing for prolonged periods of time.
- Essential to have ability to work with extensive use of hands, wrists and arms and in a repetitive motion of hands, wrists and arms.
- Essential to have ability to operate the telephone extensively. May require lifting and carrying items which weigh up to 45 pounds.
- Vision must be correctable to 20/40 and hearing must be in the normal range for telephone contacts. Requires the ability to work under stressful conditions.
- Requires the ability to drive to other corporate locations if necessary, to fly to out-of-town conferences, and to work evening or weekends as needed.
Hiring Wage Range $42,500-$46,250/YR