Call Center Manager
- Denver, CO
Universal Lumpers is an innovative industry leader in the business of providing truck lines and Grocery/Foodservice Warehouse customers truck unloading and on-site warehouse logistics management services. Ever since our establishment in 1982, we've been the ideal workplace for people with adventurous spirit and creativity, who are smart risk takers and entrepreneurs.
Our innovative and cutting edge Payment Processing Call Center provides top level customer service to thousands of customers each week, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our Customer Service Representative assist and support our customers by providing them with pleasant quality experiences while they are being unloaded at the warehouse facility.
The Processing Call Center consists of inbound and outbound call and staffs a team of 20 employees. The Manager is responsible for training, motivating, managing, and supporting the Customer Service Supervisor and Representatives. This is an exciting opportunity to manage and direct our main call center and contribute to the success of our company. This position will ensure continuous process improvement throughout the customer service network by providing leadership, direction and motivation to the team.
- Establishes a communication process with the call center staff, facilitating direction and operational stability.
- Communicates and reports all customer service performance objectives to ensure compliance with the site and corporate goals.
- Provides and demonstrates effective leadership and soft skills in managing a dynamic call center operation to ensure attainment of departmental performance measurements, metrics and goals.
- Assigns and oversees Department related projects dedicated to optimizing the production floor effectiveness.
- Develops and manages inter-department programs and procedures designed to ensure continuous process improvement.
- Provides interface with other corporate departments regarding marketing, programming, human resource and all other pertinent issues.
- Produces and manages departmental budget.
- Participates on the Continuous Improvement and Quality Improvement Teams. Designs and implements process improvements consistent with the direction of the team.
- Implements innovative methods designed to effectively gather and assess customer feedback.
- Effectively leads, develops and retains his/her team while providing overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the site.
- Implements accounting systems for daily balancing, auditing and collections of account delinquency.
- Implementation and preservation of Internal Controls.
- Responsible for hiring training and recruiting needs for departmental staff. Will manage personnel issues (hiring, performance appraisals, terminations, etc.).
- Reports to the CFO.
10 years management experience, of which 5 years of experience are in a customer service call center environment. Experience in executive level management, customer service, Help Desk, Accounting, and/or the resolution of highly escalated customer concerns is preferred.
Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Accounting or related field a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package for this full-time position. Universal Lumpers is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.