IT Support Specialist
- Denver, CO
Mountain States Employers Council (MSEC), a premier business membership organization, seeks a senior help desk professional to support our internal environment. MSEC is a non-profit company that partners with employers to create successful employer / employee relationships and highly values customer service. The same customer service and quality of service expectations exist for internal support.
The ideal candidate will also have exposure to and an interest in further developing their skillset in the area of server management.
The candidate we are looking for must be personable, well-organized, efficient, and flexible. The primary responsibility for this position is to support employee use of PCs in our Microsoft / Active Directory environment. This person must be self-managing and responsive and should always demonstrate a high level of customer service using multiple methods: email, phones, remote-access, and in-person.
The successful candidate will be expected to fulfill these requirements:
- Provide user support for software applications, PC hardware, operating systems, mobile devices, phone system, and system access in a Microsoft environment
- Effectively troubleshoot software and hardware problems and be comfortable doing research as necessary
- Consistently deliver a professional and positive customer service experience while providing support, training, and guidance for employees
- Manage backups and restores
This position includes contact with and a growing opportunity in the following areas (basic experience a plus):
- Knowledge and experience in a VMWare and NetApp environment
- Experience in a VOIP environment
- Knowledge and experience with peripherals such as servers, switches, routers, and firewalls
- Experience in a SharePoint environment
The successful candidate will have 6+ years of experience in a Help Desk role and a college degree in a business or technology field, or the equivalent. Professional certifications are a plus.
This position offers a competitive total package including company pension, 401(k) match, health and dental insurance, paid time off and the opportunity to work with a great culture and in a rich IT environment.
If you meet our requirements and would like to be considered for this full-time position,
you must provide your compensation expectations (please be specific) in your response.
Please e-mail your resume with compensation expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to Cheryl Buttice, PO Box 539, Denver, CO 80201.