Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Tonawanda, NY
Mueller Reports, headquartered in Buffalo, NY, is a nationwide provider of insurance data related services. These services include the collection of both residential and commercial insurance data. Mueller is recognized by the top insurance carriers for providing customers with industry leading quality, customer service, and technology. We take pride in recruiting and training motivated individuals for either a full or part time career in the insurance services industry.
Mueller Services, Inc. has been a national insurance services provider since 1980. The company is recognized by top insurance carriers for providing industry leading quality, customer service and technology. Mueller Services, Inc. takes pride in recruiting and training motivated individuals for either full or part time careers in the insurance data collection industry.
With a force of remote Field Representatives across all 50 states, Mueller Services, Inc. reports for many of the national insurance providers. They hire our services in order to complete routine underwriting reports in a timely, efficient manner.
Our Tonawanda, NY headquarters currently staffs employees in various departments, including Quality Assurance, Customer Service, Training, Field Services, Sales, Marketing, and Information Technology.
We are hiring for Full Time Bilingual Customer Service Representatives to assist the Customer Service Department in responding to and documenting inquiries in a timely, courteous and professional manner. Schedule will be Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm. About every five weeks a shift of 12pm - 8pm will be required to work for the week.
• Bilingual verbal and written proficiency in English and Spanish
• Respond to inquiries via phone/fax and email regarding questions on reports--both telephone and physical surveys.
• Update and enter cases in database
• Trace and expedite the completion of cases.
• Assist Field Representatives, underwriters and agents with minor website questions
• Correct errors found on cases
• Inner office notification of issues found on cases
• Handle insured and agent questions/concerns about completed or pending cases with care
• Assist with the reception area as requested
Pay will be $10-$12 per hour, based on experience. After a 90 day waiting period the following benefits are offered to full time employees: health insurance, paid vacation time and paid holidays (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas). We also have a 401k plan (no matching) that employees may contribute to after 1 year. A casual dress code and paid lunch breaks are offered to employees as well.
Interested candidates should visit the Careers section of our website, www.muellerreports.com, to fill out an online application.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Above average organizations skills • Superior computer skills -- MS Windows and the Internet
• Good typing skills, at least 30 WPM
• Self-motivated and able to take initiative
• Pleasant on the phone
• Capable of dealing with difficult/stressful situations
• Follows instructions
We are only accepting resumes that are sent to us via our website. Please visit the careers section of our website at www.muellerreports.com apply online for immediate consideration.