Senior Production Planner
- Unit 191, Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Employing IAC: Bard Pharmaceutical Ltd.
- Mundipharma Job Function: Supply Chain
- Department: Production Planning
Mundipharma is a global (ex-US) network of independent associated companies that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines and consumer healthcare products. We are an agile and fast-paced company seeking to increase access to health care through programmes and effective partnerships.
We are forward-looking and dedicated to bringing innovative treatments to many of the world’s most challenging conditions and diseases including: Pain Management & Supportive Care, Consumer Health, Anti-Infectives, Biosimilars, CNS, Diabetes, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Respiratory and transplantation immunity.
We make a difference to patient lives by delivering value to healthcare professionals in 120+ countries across Africa, Asia Pacific, Canada, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Our guiding principles, centred around Integrity and Patient-Centricity, are at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to think differently and our inclusive culture of continuous learning and collaboration make Mundipharma a great place to work.
For more information visit www.mundipharma.com
A business critical position which analyses customer demand and aligns it with operational capacity. Generates production workflows across multiple complicated processes in Manufacturing and Filling & Packing to make sure schedules are in place and market requirements are met.
- Analysing demand data to issue short-, medium- and long-term plans to ensure supply to our customers On Time and In Full (OTIF) targets are met.
- Coordinating production operations in accordance with materials, resource, and equipment availability by closely monitor schedule adherence to ensure that orders are completed on time and in full for our customers.
- Overviewing Contract Packing Operations by reviewing supplier schedule, purchase order, bulk availability and freight management to ensure supply to our customers On Time and In Full (OTIF).
- Using Oracle ERP system, to conduct batch maintenance and establish and review planning rules as required. Troubleshooting production or supply issues by liaising with other departments to assess key findings and impacts.
- Collaborating with Supply Chain team in MMCL to align production plan to customer requirements, identifying and coordinating actions to minimise risk of out of stocks and actively engaging with colleagues and encouraging them to work with Planning to move projects forward.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's of grade C/4 or above in Maths & English (or equivalent)
- A level (or equivalent)
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business management, or related field (preferred)
Certifications or Designations
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) accreditation or other relevant certification or experience
- Fully competent in working as a production planner
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of Supply Chain, Production or Planning role (preferred)
Knowledge and Skills
- Open and agile mind required to support change and develop solutions to improve current practices and processes.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to solve issues quickly, identify risk and escalate for assistance when necessary.
- Takes the lead in solving planning related problems.