FINANCIAL ADVISOR - INSURANCE BASED
- Independence, US, Independence, OH
The Company Behind You
A national insurance and financial services company, Mutual of Omaha has been in the business for more than 100 years. With affiliates, the company manages assets in excess of $28 billion. Our advisors are responsible for providing insurance, investment products and advice to our clients.
For more than 100 years, Mutual of Omaha's representatives has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial products and services.
- The backing of a strong, stable, and secure company.
- Solid consumer brand awareness such as Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, and key national sponsorships such as USA Swimming and the professional golfers on the PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours.
- National and local TV and print advertising focused on our products and services. Strong company ratings from industry raters like A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Service
As an Insurance Based Financial Advisor with Mutual of Omaha Financial Advisors, your goal is creating, maintaining, and protect the financial stability for your clients. The main priority is developing relationships with your clients based on trust, honesty, and integrity. With your ability to assess a client’s current financial state and create a plan for a successful financial future, you'll earn the respect of your clients and colleagues.
You’ll use insurance as a foundation on your path to becoming a Financial Advisor, starting by obtaining the appropriate insurance licensing for your state. When you help ensure that clients are financially prepared for life’s uncertainties in the future, they can enjoy financial investments and plans of the present.
Whether you are just starting in the industry or want to further develop an existing practice, the Neil Chonofsky Division Office is dedicated to helping you toward many years of success.
Using a proven training program, you will learn business essentials from industry leaders and specialists. We'll provide the tools to help you break into new niche markets, cultivate natural markets, and a referral process to take advantage of those markets. Most importantly, we will provide you with the stability and environment necessary to develop a thriving practice.
An opportunity with Mutual of Omaha can provide you with:
- Unlimited income potential, plus bonuses & other awards
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
- Worldwide incentive travel – some trips have included Hawaii, Rio de Janerio and China
Be in business for yourself, but not by yourself!
Mutual of Omaha offers one of the most comprehensive training programs in the industry. There are turn-key lessons dedicated to getting you off to a fast start, as well as local and regional business and marketing support. We offer a clearly defined path to support your professional growth. By offering specialties in Insurance-Based Financial Advising, we protect families and businesses against risk and life’s uncertainties.
There is also unparalleled management and development training available for those who decide that recruiting and developing their own team of advisors. Additionally, we offer niche markets for those who specialize in a particular arena of financial advising.
Making A Difference
What motivates advisors? It’s what they consider their mission; helping protect individuals, families and businesses. Our agents make a real difference in peoples lives. Good planning can impact families for generations.
If you’re looking for more than just another job, take a look at Mutual of Omaha Financial Advisors.
For more information on a career with Mutual of Omaha visit: http://www.chonofskydo.com/career-opportunities
We have offices located in Bell Bell, PA, Bethlehem, PA, Marlton, NJ, Hunt Valley, MD, Pittsburgh, PA, Cleveland, OH, Columbia, MD and Rohoboth, DE. Please contact us if you are interested in any of these areas or visit: www.advisorcareers.com and a recruiter will contact you directly.
Check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/mutualofomahains.ncdo
- Must have Life, accident & Health Insurance Licenses OR the ability to obtain licenses prior to your start date
- Encouraged to obtain Series 6/63 or Series 7 within one year and Series 65 or Series 66 within two years
- Must have reliable transportation (A reliable automobile is necessary for this position)
- Bachelors and/or Associates degree preferred, or prior experience in the industry
- Able to work on a full-time basis (with schedule flexibility permitted). Must have good Time Management skills
- Must consent to a full background investigation which will serve as a factor in establishing eligibility for contracting with Mutual of Omaha
- Must have Strong Moral and Ethical believes and a strong will to help others
- Must have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and an understanding and belief of the importance of insurance and financial advising
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong leadership and organizational skills – you are as successful as you want to be with Mutual of Omaha. We want you to develop into a mentor and an ambassador for our company, and it starts at the top.
- Good interpersonal skills – you are always going to meet new people with this opportunity. Having the ability to communicate with people is one of the biggest indicators of who will be our successful advisors.
- Motivated and self-driven – If this job were easy, everyone would do it. For the elite that make Insurance-Based Financial Advising their calling, it offers a rewarding life in more ways than one. Only you can determine how successful you will be.
- Entrepreneurial spirit to run your own business – you are your own boss with Mutual of Omaha. You decide when you want to work, and you are responsible for the development of yourself and your staff. This leads to the desired culture your office will need to be successful.
- Ability and willingness to implement existing systems and technology – at Mutual of Omaha, we have resources available to insure that you succeed. If you are willing to learn our systems and methods, you will be someone who is successful with this company.
Take the Next Step
If you are interested in learning more about this great career opportunity go to: http://www.advisorcareers.com/ and complete the contact information card on the website. For an inside look in a sales career with Mutual of Omaha's leading national agency visit: http://www.chonofskydo.com/career-opportunities. You can also apply by e-mailing your resume to: kelley.gerber@ mutualofomaha.com.
Mutual of Omaha Financial Advisors
Training Recruiting Specialist216-573-6900 Ext. 232
Like us on Facebook! ----> https://www.facebook.com/mutualofomahains.ncdo