Plant Maintenance Manager
- Surprise, AZ
Seeking an experienced Plant Maintenance Manager for our client in Surprise, AZ.
- Plans, directs and controls the efforts of the Maintenance Department to maintain plant equipment and facilities commensurate with good engineering practices.
- Manages the preventive maintenance program and maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Develops, maintains and administers an organization qualified to maintain all equipment and facilities in a safe and efficient working condition.
- Executes an effective preventive maintenance program to minimize unscheduled down time.
- Maintains all operating equipment in satisfactory condition. Schedules needed repair to have minimum interference.
- Consults with other departments regarding desirable modifications of existing equipment and facilities and the possible replacement of existing equipment which will improve operations and reduce maintenance costs.
- Coordinates the efficient operation of facilities with project engineers.
- Coordinates and oversees the efficient maintenance of all plant transportation equipment.
- Analyzes cost studies of proposals for new facilities and equipment in the department designed to secure reduced operating costs. Makes recommendations thereon to the Plant Manager.
- Develops objectives and standards of performance for projects within the Maintenance Department required to meet departmental, divisional and corporate goals and objectives.
- Plans and provides for an adequate supply and ensures control over spare parts and maintenance supplies.
- The highest level of supervisory skills required in this job is the management of supervisory employees.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience with 7 - 10 years previous experience in engineering and maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Very strong computer skills and administrative skills required.
- Experience working in a matrix (dotted line reporting) environment.
- Strong working knowledge of electrical and mechanical experience required.
Please apply through the link or send your resume and cover letter in "WORD" format immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews are being scheduled NOW!
SALARY: DOE. Salary/Pay is based on experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.