IBM Datapower Developer
- Ottawa, Canada
Myticas is a boutique consulting firm specializing in ERP, Analytics (BI/DW), Content/Case Management, Network Engineering and Testing. With a proven track record in the industry, we deliver high-performance professionals to Fortune 500 companies and all levels of government. We are Canadian owned and operated with multiple locations and teams strategically located to best serve our clients across North America. Our unique approach stems from careful listening and intelligent questioning in order to conduct an accurate diagnostic of our client’s needs. We then translate this to successful matches and submit only the best for review and selection. Myticas Consulting – driven, dynamic and forward-thinking!
This is a role for an SA Services Developer with the responsibility to provide development support for DataPower. The ideal candidate should have extensive DataPower experience, including setting up proxies for services, developing XSLT transformations, implementing WS-Security and designing solution patterns.
- DataPower Service development - WSP, MPGW, XML Firewall,
- Expert in XML technologies: XSLT, XSD, WSDL, etc.
- Good knowledge of Web services including standards such as SOAP, REST and JSON.
- SOA patterns, standards & best practices.
- Soap UI and any XML editing tool.
- Good knowledge on security mechanism and its implementation.
- Integrate DataPower with external systems and tools for authentication and authorization.
- Troubleshoot issues on DataPower, working with the development and operations teams to quickly resolve issues.
- Template base scripting using eclipse and compiling using ANT.
- Contract – Ottawa
- 6 months
Please forward resume in confidence to email@example.com. We would like to thank all applicants who expressed their interest in our opportunity; only those carefully selected will be contacted.