Network Operations Technician
- Ottawa, Canada
Myticas is a boutique consulting firm specializing in ERP, Analytics (BI/DW), Content/Case Management, Network Engineering and Testing. With a proven track record in the industry, we deliver high-performance professionals to Fortune 500 companies and all levels of government. We are Canadian owned and operated with multiple locations and teams strategically located to best serve our clients across North America. Our unique approach stems from careful listening and intelligent questioning in order to conduct an accurate diagnostic of our client’s needs. We then translate this to successful matches and submit only the best for review and selection. Myticas Consulting – driven, dynamic and forward-thinking!
Follow @Myticas on Twitter, and Myticas Consulting LinkedIn page for up to date job postings!
We are currently seeking a Network Operation Engineer to interface between Internal and External clients in Voice and Network service providers and vendors. Responsibilities include:
- Interface directly with Vendors/Customers and track interactions, progress and resolution in trouble tickets.
- Understand, monitor and manage SLA’s both with vendors and clients; along with the responsibilities as the focal point for customers for all Voice and Call/Contact Center related issues.
- Proactively analyses, troubleshoots and resolves telecommunications systems and circuit issues in a timely manner
- Keep documentation up to date for all telecommunications systems such as toll free numbers call center routing, trunking, and voice
- Knowledge of Data Infrastructure / Telecommunications, specifically the Nortel/Avaya suite of products (installing, maintaining, troubleshooting Nortel PBXs)
- Experience with Firewall technology and VoIP
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Please forward resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank all applicants who expressed their interest in our opportunity; only those carefully selected will be contacted.