Network Specialist (5620 SAM)
- Atlanta, GA
Myticas is a boutique consulting firm specializing in ERP, Analytics (BI/DW), Content/Case Management, Network Engineering and Testing. With a proven track record in the industry, we deliver high-performance professionals to Fortune 500 companies and all levels of government. We are Canadian owned and operated with multiple locations and teams strategically located to best serve our clients across North America. Our unique approach stems from careful listening and intelligent questioning in order to conduct an accurate diagnostic of our client’s needs. We then translate this to successful matches and submit only the best for review and selection. Myticas Consulting – driven, dynamic and forward-thinking!
Follow @Myticas on Twitter, and Myticas Consulting LinkedIn page for up to date job postings!
Our team is currently seeking a Network Specialist with extensive 5620 SAM knowledge to support a Tier 1 Customer.
The ideal candidate in this role will be required to work in a consultative manner directly dealing with the customer, and internally to client product line managers (PLM), regional customer support teams (RSC), and sales engineering teams to deliver services mentioned below:
- Implement, maintain and refine designs of the production systems to support the customer’s operations.
- Produce and review customer specific documentation for various change requests, maintenance, monitoring or administrative procedures.
- Stay abreast of, and coordinate on-going system related work such as software upgrades, tech support issues, software bugs, etc.
- Design, test and execute scripts using supported technologies such as XMLAPI, CLI commands, HTTP SOAP etc.
- Provide guidance to developers to support the integration of OSS systems.
- Produce and review design documentation, training documentation, and various customer-facing documents.
- Develop and maintain in-depth technical and marketing knowledge of key IP Routing & Transport product lines.
The successful candidate will have strong technical, interpersonal and communication skills; as well as being energetic, results oriented, and a will have work experience with some or all of the following (minimum 3 to 5+ years relevant work experience):
- Very strong working knowledge of 5620 SAM products and interfaces.
- Experience delivering professional services including network strategy, design and engineering, proof of concept, implementation, testing, customer training and on-site support.
- OSS and/or Multi-vendor integration experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of IP Networking and Routing protocols.
**American Citizen or Green Card Holders only please**
Please forward resume in confidence to email@example.com. We would like to thank all applicants who expressed their interest in our opportunity; only those carefully selected will be contacted.