- Calgary, Canada
Myticas is a boutique consulting firm specializing in ERP, Analytics (BI/DW), Content/Case Management, Network Engineering and Testing. With a proven track record in the industry, we deliver high-performance professionals to Fortune 500 companies and all levels of government. We are Canadian owned and operated with multiple locations and teams strategically located to best serve our clients across North America. Our unique approach stems from careful listening and intelligent questioning in order to conduct an accurate diagnostic of our client’s needs. We then translate this to successful matches and submit only the best for review and selection. Myticas Consulting – driven, dynamic and forward-thinking!
Follow @Myticas on Twitter, and Myticas Consulting LinkedIn page for up to date job postings!
Our team is seeking an IP/MPLS Network Architect/Engineer to deliver services to our clients’ customer base in Toronto. The candidate in this role will be required to work directly with end customers in a consultative manner with product support teams, regional customer support teams, the R&D organization, and systems engineering teams to deliver projects which may include the following responsibilities:
- Lead design discussions with the customer/clients and consult with other team architects for design validations.
- Engage in the day-to-day activities of the customer as related to the clients’ products and services.
- Produce and deliver product configuration, based on pre-defined network designs.
- Produce detailed Network Migration Services to support our customer's requirements.
- Act as onsite technical prime for validating/supporting automated service creations and report generation tools.
- Produce and review design documentation, training documentation, and various customer-facing documents.
- Design Service for/upgrade/configure IP/MPLS products.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience. Advanced IP/MPLS training/certification would be an asset.
- Experience delivering professional services including network strategy, design and engineering, implementation, testing, customer training and on-site support.
- Network Engineering expertise at a Multi-vendor integration level.
- Experience and knowledge with MPLS, VPLS, and ISIS.
- Strong working level knowledge of IP Networking, routing protocols and signal protocols.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
**Canadian Citizen or Permanent Residents only please**
Please forward resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank all applicants who expressed their interest in our opportunity; only those carefully selected will be contacted.