Change Management Specialist
- Ottawa, Canada
Myticas is a boutique consulting firm specializing in ERP, Analytics (BI/DW), Content/Case Management, Network Engineering and Testing. With a proven track record in the industry, we deliver high-performance professionals to Fortune 500 companies and all levels of government. We are Canadian owned and operated with multiple locations and teams strategically located to best serve our clients across North America. Our unique approach stems from careful listening and intelligent questioning in order to conduct an accurate diagnostic of our client’s needs. We then translate this to successful matches and submit only the best for review and selection. Myticas Consulting – driven, dynamic and forward-thinking!
Follow @Myticas on Twitter, and Myticas Consulting LinkedIn page for up to date job postings!
- Review and report metrics for Change Management.
- Ensure standardized methods, processes and procedures are used for IT Service Management, particularly for Change Management, Configuration Management, and Knowledge Management.
- Facilitate efficient and effective Service Management operations, including process monitoring, reporting, reviews and continual improvement.
- Collect and analyze information to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, process errors and process inefficiencies. This includes identifying and updating processes, procedures and metrics.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Able to analyse the strengths and weaknesses of processes, procedures and tools, in order to suggest and lead their improvement.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, e.g. having to carry a pager for off-hours (nights, and weekends) for handling emergency changes.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex problems by reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Strong understanding of short and long-term implications of actions taken for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Good general technical knowledge of servers, networks, and applications.
**Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance Required**
Please forward resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank all applicants who expressed their interest in our opportunity; only those carefully selected will be contacted.