SAP Project Manager PM/MM
- Charlotte, NC
Myticas is a boutique consulting firm specializing in ERP, Analytics (BI/DW), Content/Case Management, Network Engineering and Testing. With a proven track record in the industry, we deliver high-performance professionals to Fortune 500 companies and all levels of government. We are Canadian owned and operated with multiple locations and teams strategically located to best serve our clients across North America. Our unique approach stems from careful listening and intelligent questioning in order to conduct an accurate diagnostic of our client’s needs. We then translate this to successful matches and submit only the best for review and selection. Myticas Consulting – driven, dynamic and forward-thinking!
Follow @Myticas on Twitter, and Myticas Consulting LinkedIn page for up to date job postings!
Leading project implementations and teams and of proposing and delivering innovative integrated business solutions to meet stakeholder’s objectives.
- Prepare project plan and project budget; update the work plans' resource allocation, schedule and estimate to complete; ensure that resources are available as per the project plan
- Lead or participate in the definition of work methods and associated performance metrics; coach team members on these work methods, monitor performance and take corrective action as necessary
- Determine issues to be referred to management and prepare status reports and appropriate documentation for Project Sponsor and Project Steering Committee
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science or Commerce
- Certified PMP experience in managing SAP PM/MM
- Proficient with Project Management tools (MS Project; Capacity Management Tools, etc.)
- 10 years of relevant experience including 5 years project management with SAP PM/MM
**Candidates must be eligible to work in the USA**
Please forward resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank all applicants who expressed their interest in our opportunity; only those carefully selected will be contacted.