- Ottawa, Canada
Myticas is a boutique consulting firm specializing in ERP, Analytics (BI/DW), Content/Case Management, Network Engineering and Testing. With a proven track record in the industry, we deliver high-performance professionals to Fortune 500 companies and all levels of government. We are Canadian owned and operated with multiple locations and teams strategically located to best serve our clients across North America. Our unique approach stems from careful listening and intelligent questioning in order to conduct an accurate diagnostic of our client’s needs. We then translate this to successful matches and submit only the best for review and selection. Myticas Consulting – driven, dynamic and forward-thinking!
The ETL developer would be a key member for the overall data integration including recommendations for the technology selection, usage standards and implementation. They are also responsible for developing and maintaining ETL standards, overseeing data sourcing activities and liaising with source system data stewards/SME.
- 7+ yrs of IT professional experience
- 5+ years’ experience building solutions in a Data Warehouse / BI Context
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in relational and non-relational databases, ETL, DBA and Data Warehousing technologies.
- 5+ years of ETL design and development with one more leading ETL products and solutions (Informatica or Datastage)
- 2+ years of experience developing or architecting application systems
**Candidates must hold a valid Government issued Security Clearance, or be eligible to go through the process**
Follow @Myticas on Twitter, and Myticas Consulting LinkedIn page for up to date job postings!