Parts Store Manager
- Lake Havasu City, AZ
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Today, there are more than 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores. About 1,000 of them are corporate owned, and Genuine Parts Company is the employer for these locations. However, there are about 5,000 independently owned and operated NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores where individual store owners are the employer. This position is through an independently owned and operated store.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to show your KnowHow? Join the winning team at your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS Store!
As a NAPA AUTO PARTS Store Manager, you have the opportunity to manage all operational and sales aspects of a store for a fast paced leader in the automotive parts industry. Build your high performing team, infuse store sales and performance, and enjoy your success as a Store Manager!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage all store operations to improve market penetration, provide excellent customer service, and generate increased return on investment
- Monitor store sales and profit performance on a daily basis
- Work with existing and new customers to generate revenue opportunity for the store and execute the plan to take advantage of the opportunities
- Build and manage a store team and consistently deliver high levels of customer service and business results
- Plan workloads and assign work schedules on a daily/weekly basis
- Maintain a safe work environment, including vehicles, for all employees
- Manage and protect company assets, including controlling store expenses
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the Know How! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS Store today.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Techincal school, and/or college degree a plus.
ASE Parts Certification preferred.
MUST HAVE AUTOMOTIVE PARTS STORE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE, as well as retail sales experience.
Experience in heavy duty parts and service a plus.
Must have computer experience.
Possess high character.
Provide strong leadership to the operation to create a high performance team via customer focus, open communication, a willingness to coach and provide feedback.
Be a team player.
Possess personal drive, self-motivation and initiative to accomplish company goals.
Enjoy working with people in a fast-paced setting and be competitive.
Insure proper maintenance and protection of company store facilities, equipment, inventory, and other physical assets of the company.
Experience in sales management a plus.
Possess a willingness and ability to learn.
Possess analytical problem solving skills.
Is able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays as required by customer business needs. Possess strong customer relationship management skills.
If you are ready to jump start your career or are ready for a store management position, apply now.