AUTOMOTIVE PARTS COUNTER SALES- BILINGUAL
- Phoenix, AZ
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Today, there are more than 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores. About 1,000 of them are corporate owned, and Genuine Parts Company is the employer for these locations. However, there are about 5,000 independently owned and operated NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores where individual store owners are the employer. This position is through an independently owned and operated store.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to gain NAPA KnowHow? Join the winning team at your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS Store!
NAPA AUTO PARTS Counter Salespeople are the backbone of our business, delivering excellent customer service and knowledge to our long standing customers. Our Know How is the reason our customers continue to come back, and we depend on our Counter Sales team to exemplify our commitment to quality and service.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all store customers
- Assist both retail and wholesale customers with their auto parts questions and needs, either in person, via the telephone, or through online ordering
- Handle cash, credit card, and other purchasing transactions
- Operate the store point of sale system (TAMS) to search for parts and customer accounts, and to invoice and pull orders
- Pull and prepare inventory orders for customer pick up or delivery
- Operate the electronic and paper cataloging system to retrieve up to date parts information
- Effectively communicate features, benefits, and warranty policy information to customers
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the KnowHow! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS store today.
The ideal Automotive Parts Retail Sales Representative will have strong "Know How" and experience of all things automotive. The Automotive Parts Retail Counter Sales Representative must also bring a passion for delivering customer care to their job every day.
Other requirements for the Automotive Parts Retail Counter Sales Representative include:
- ASE (P2) parts certification, a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Ability to thrive and have fun in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- Knowledge of cataloging AND/OR inventory management systems, a plus
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Valid drivers license AND/OR reliable transportation
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check