Part-time Delivery Driver - Chaska, MN
- Chaska, MN
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Today, there are more than 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores. About 1,000 of them are corporate owned, and Genuine Parts Company is the employer for these locations. However, there are about 5,000 independently owned and operated NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores where individual store owners are the employer. This position is through an independently owned and operated store.
NAPA AUTO PARTS Delivery Drivers are the key to our success, delivering excellent customer service and developing long standing relationships with our customers.
The Part time Delivery Driver is an ENTRY LEVEL position being an important member of the store team, and is primarily responsible for:
- Providing timely and correct parts deliveries to our wholesale customers
- Establishing an efficient route of delivery
- Maintaining professional attitude, conduct and appearance
- Operating the delivery vehicle in a safe and cautious fashion to maintain a clean driving record
- Must be able to keep up with the fast paced work environment in a safe efficient manner adhering to all safety policies
This position requires driving a car, van or pick up. NO CDL REQUIRED.
Hours are Sat from 7am-5pm and Sun 10am-5pm
Must have a good driving record and able to maintain it
Must be able to lift 50lbs
Must be able to bend or stoop to floor level shelves
Must be able to climb ladders or steps
We are currently looking for a part time weekend NAPA Auto Parts Delivery Driver. We are an extremely stable company offering many advancement opportunities within our company as a result of our continued growth. We value our hard working and dedicated employees.
And we offer an environment that promotes professional and personal growth.