- Lewisville, TX
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Today, there are more than 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores. About 1,000 of them are corporate owned, and Genuine Parts Company is the employer for these locations. However, there are about 5,000 independently owned and operated NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores where individual store owners are the employer. This position is through an independently owned and operated store.
We are looking for a Dispatcher to join our team! The Dispatcher is the "glue" that holds our store together. The Dispatcher's primary job function is to pull orders for delivery and organize the deliveries in an efficient way. The Dispatcher will also be responsible for:
- Checking in freight and all received goods
- Verifying returns
Must be willing to participate in training and to perform other duties as requested by management.
The following traits are typical of a good dispatcher:
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs without assistance regularly AND often from awkward positions or on a ladder or step stool
- Must be able to work outdoors regularly in varying temperatures
- Be functionally literate, capable of understanding and recognizing part numbers and line codes to ensure proper selection of parts including identifying numbers and letters accurately.
- Be well groomed, trustworthy and have excellent communication and organization skills.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to bend and reach overhead.
- Enjoy working with people in a fast paced setting with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Have at least a High School diploma, valid driver’s license with no DWI convictions and no incidents in the past 3 years.
- Able to work retail hours including Saturdays, Sundays and some Holidays.
- Familiarity with the Lewisville area is a plus.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the KnowHow! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS store today.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer great benefits and a fantastic future for someone who has the proven ability to manage people along with the assets of this growing auto parts group.
Please apply in person at 751 S Mill St, Lewisville, TX 75057.