- 3312 California St, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Today, there are more than 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores. About 1,000 of them are corporate owned, and Genuine Parts Company is the employer for these locations. However, there are about 5,000 independently owned and operated NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores where individual store owners are the employer. This position is through an independently owned and operated store.
At NAPA AUTO PARTS our Parts Professionals are the backbone of our business, delivering excellent customer service and knowledge to our long standing customers. Our Know How is the reason our customers continue to come back, and we depend on our Parts Professional team to exemplify our commitment to quality and service.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all store customers
- Assist both retail and wholesale customers with their auto part questions and needs. This may be in person, by telephone, or online ordering system.
- Handle cash, credit card, and other purchasing transactions
- Operate the store point of sales system (TAMS) to search for parts and customer accounts, and to invoice and pull orders
- Pull and prepare inventory orders for customer pick up or delivery
- Operate the electronic and paper cataloging system to retrieve up to date part information
- Effectively communicate features, benefits, and warranty policy information
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times
Preferred two years experience in auto parts sales or related mechanical experience. ASE certified as a plus, but not required.
You may also apply in person at our Waller location, located at:
40404 Hwy 290
Waller, TX 77484