Counter Support Associate
- 107 US-6, Milford, PA 18337, USA
Shakelton Auto & Truck Centers, LLC is a family-run company with 10 locations in Delaware, Sullivan, Ulster, Orange, and Pike Counties. Our culture is to a be a hands-on, family owned and operated business with employees that truly feel they are members of the family and customers that value mutual partnerships.
Our commitment is to bring together the best folks in the business and build a team in each of our marketplaces that strives for professionalism and profitability. We operate with positive energy, passion and enthusiasm. Our commitment is to bring value and expertise to our customer--we are looking for the best people to do this!
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
The Counter Support Associate is an integral part of the customer service team. The responsibilities of this role are operational and service-centric which ensures the availability of our counter sales team to support the needs of our customers. Typical responsibilities in this role include but aren't limited to:
- Retail Customer Service
- Maintaining retail Inventory cleanliness and pricing accuracy
- Posting Inventory
- Processing customer returns
- Maintaining accurate inventory through periodic inspection and record-keeping
- Pulling parts for delivery or transfer to other locations
- Limited bookkeeping such as processing daily deposits and reconciling purchase orders.
What you'll need:
- High School Diploma
- Excellent attention to detail while working at an extremely fast pace
- The ability to thrive in a team environment
- Familiarity with computer technology (e.g., Microsoft applications)
Even better if you have:
- Automotive experience
- Inventory and/or book-keeping experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.