Warehouse Stocking Associate
- 12184 Ehlen Rd NE, Aurora, OR 97002, USA
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
About Wilson's NAPA:
We are a family business supplying auto parts and jobs to local communities since 1987. Our family partnered with the largest group of independent automotive aftermarket suppliers in the world - NAPA. What makes NAPA the best choice for your auto parts needs? Independent owners taking pride in the parts we sell and people we employ. Wilson's NAPA employs over 200 employees in 17 different rural communities across Northwest Oregon and Southwest Washington
To receive inventory, scan and shelve product in a timely manner so that the company has access to all inventory by the end of ones shift.
The warehouse stocking associate is a very important part of Wilson's NAPA Auto supply chain system. Without your help we could not accomplish their mission statement. He/she must be dressed presentably and in NAPA apparel. In addition to an acceptable appearance he/she must interact with outside stores and co-workers with a positive and helpful attitude. The prompt stocking, scanning, and shelving of incoming freight is key so that its stores can have product available when it is needed for their stock or customers. He/she must have a passion for detail when shelving/organizing inventory to ensure that it is put in the correct spot. He/she will need to be able to use the RF scanner in order to keep inventory values correct and show shortages we needed. Keeping the warehouse clean and clutter free is a must so that you maintain a safe working environment. We encourage warehouse personnel to seek an interest in store operations, counter sales, delivery team and work to learn and grow their role within the company. The accomplishment of the below responsibilities are paramount to the success of our company. Open honest communication is encouraged and expected in all conversations.
- Understand and adhere to all company policies
- Present a professional appearance
- Maintain positive and helpful interaction with co-workers/team members
- Complete all warehousing applicable napatraining.com courses
- Possess the ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Be able to stay on feet for an extended amounts of time (4-8- hours)
- Efficient stocking of freight
- Understanding the warehouse layout so that you are efficient in stocking
- Use of a RF scanner to check in inventory/freight accurately
- Focus on staying busy without having long conversations not pertaining to warehouse issues/topics
- Maintain a clean and clutter free work area including the breakdown of boxes and general housekeeping duties
- Monitor the warehouse for unsafe work hazards or potential areas of concern and report these to your manager
- Making sure that inventory is accurate and if there are any variances you are to report it to your manager immediately
Requirements- Valid Drivers License, High School Diploma or equivalent experience
Physical Requirements- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds, be able stay on feet for extended amounts of time (4-8 hours) possibly with limited breaks, expected to be able to lift, twist and bend with product in hand throughout shift
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.