Outside Sales Representative
- 68 Dolson Ave, Middletown, NY 10940, USA
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Today, there are more than 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores. About 1,000 of them are corporate owned, and Genuine Parts Company is the employer for these locations. However, there are about 5,000 independently owned and operated NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores where individual store owners are the employer. This position is through an independently owned and operated store.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to show your KnowHow? Join the winning team at your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS Store!
As a NAPA AUTO PARTS Outside Salesperson, you have the opportunity to promote the entireNAPAline of products for a fast paced leader in the automotive parts industry. Our growing company is seeking an inidividual to represent our organization in an expanding market area. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining close contact with our customers, resolving their issues or concerns and providing superior customer service. The Outside Sales Representative will work closely with store team members in a fast-pased, friendly and positive work environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new relationships by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to provide consistent contact
- Monitor existing customer inventory, replenish and update as needed
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating concerns, developing solutions, and following up on outcomes
- Identify potential business opportunities in existing and expanding market areas
- Collaborate with managment and local store team members to develop plans to increase sales and proactively initiate, contact and manage prospects
- Generate activity and results report on a weekly basis and submit to management
- Assist store team members as needed
- Work with the Store Manager or Owner to develop sales plans
- Promote the full line of NAPA products and programs to existing customers
- Develop new customer relationships with wholesales customers through prospecting and cold calling
- Keep informed of new NAPA products or sales promotions by working with the product sales teams
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
- High school diploma/GED
- Previous experience with sales and customer service in the automotive industry
- A solid history of building strong customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills, needs identification and problem resolution experience
- Strong organizational skills
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the KnowHow! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS store today.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.