Counter Sales - Full Time - NAPA Auto Parts
- 7003 N Navarro St, Victoria, TX 77904, USA
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Third Coast Distributing, LLC is an independently owned group of NAPA Auto Parts stores located in South Texas. We have been providing great service and parts in the area and we are looking for excellent people to help us continue that growth.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to gain NAPA KnowHow? Join the winning team at your locally owned NAPA Auto Parts store.
The counter sales employee provides customers with outstanding customer service. This includes, but is not limited to, identifying replacement and warranty parts, tracking and shipping parts.
Fundamental Position Functions:
- Works on a team for the Parts Department to support multiple product lines represented by NAPA Auto Parts.
- Retains customer satisfaction by assisting customers with identifying parts, providing quotes and processing orders.
- Maintains warehouse and show room inventory accuracy.
- Stocks Warehouse and Parts Department showroom with parts and supplies.
- Informs customers of any updates and service bulletins supplied by manufacturers.
- Fulfillment of sales orders, which includes, tracking, shipping, delivery (dispatch) and complete invoicing for processed orders.
- Shipping and receiving of freight for Parts Department related supplies and equipment.
- Accomplishes warranty administration on parts for all manufacturers.
- Executes freight claims for damaged goods.
Successful candidate for full time position should have:
1-3 years experience in the aftermarket auto parts industry is preferred. Salary commensurate with experience.
You must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to meet business needs. A valid driver’s license and clear MVR is required.
For immediate consideration submit your cover letter and resume. Please include the job title in the subject line.
Third Coast Distributing, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental impairment, sexual orientation or any other category protected under federal, state or local law. We offer competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including: Medical, Dental, and Paid Time Off (PTO).