Delivery Driver, Part Time, NAPA Auto Parts
- 10809 Leopard St, Corpus Christi, TX 78410, USA
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Are you looking for a great opportunity that offers flexibility, challenge and fun? Join the winning team at Third Coast Distributing, LLC , an independently owned group of NAPA Auto Parts stores located in South Texas. We have been providing great service and parts in the area and we are looking for excellent people to help us continue that growth.
Do you enjoy meeting new people? Do you have a passion for outstanding customer service? Does the idea of variety in the job with both working out of a vehicle and in the store sound like fun? Then we want to hear from you!
Third Coast Distributing, LLC has an immediate opening for a part time, delivery driver. NAPA Auto Parts delivery drivers are the key to our success, delivering excellent customer service and developing long standing relationships with our customers.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to:
- Lift and move merchandise of up to 60 pounds.
- Bend or stoop to floor-level shelves and be able to reach upper shelves with use of stool or ladder when necessary.
- Stand and walk for entire work shift.
- Speak clearly and listen attentively.
- Maintain a valid driver's license and be wlling to submit to and meet MVR requirements.
Requirements of the job:
- Able to establish and maintain good relations with customers by providing courteous, efficient, and professional service.
- Be capable of understanding and recognizing part numbers and line codes to ensure proper selection and delivery of parts, incuding identifying sequences of numbers and letters accurately and rapidly.
- Maintain professional attitude, conduct and maintain a well-groomed, neat appearance, complying with TCD policies on conduct and dress.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills in a professional manner.
- Enjoy working with people in a fast-paced setting; be competitive yet have the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Participate in training.
- Have a working knowledge of the part of the city the store services and be able to operate a delivery vehicle.
- Be able to work retail hours and at any store location as assigned by management.
- Must maintain good attendance and arrive to work for each shift in a timely manner.
- Account for cash on Collect on Delivery (COD) orders and maintain an accurate and detailed delivery log.
- Clean, wash or perform routine maintenance functions for the delivery vehicle and store.
- Adhere to all safety rules, including the handling of hazardous materials.
Specific Job Duties:
- Deliver parts.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Maintain professional attitude, conduct, and appearance.
You must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to meet business needs.
For immediate consideration submit your resume. Please include the job title in the subject line. Only qualified applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. This position will be open until filled.
Third Coast Distributing, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental impairment, sexual orientation or any other category protected under federal, state or local law. We offer competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including: Medical, Dental, and Paid Time Off (PTO).