- 7952 Winchester Ave, Inwood, WV 25428, USA
Napa Auto Parts Locally Owner and Operated (Bowman, Murray, Fulk Group)
Maryland store locations:
Boonsboro (301)-432-5131, Hagerstown (301)-739-6990, Williamsport (301)-223-6340, Hancock (301)-678-6183
West Virginia locations:
Charles Town (304)-725-7084, Inwood (304)-229-5841, Martinsburg (304)-267-8992, Berkeley Springs (304)-258-4463
Join the winning team at your locally owned and operated NAPA AUTO PARTS Store!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all store customers
- Assist both retail and wholesale customers with their auto parts questions and needs, either in person, via the telephone, or through online ordering
- Handle cash, credit card, and other purchasing transactions
- Operate the store point of sale system (TAMS) to search for parts and customer accounts, and to invoice and pull orders
- Pull and prepare inventory orders for customer pick up or delivery
- Operate the electronic and paper cataloging system to retrieve up to date parts information
- Effectively communicate features, benefits, and warranty policy information to customers
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the Know How! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS store today. Visit or contact your local Napa Auto Parts Store, and speak with the manager.
-Valid driver's license.
- Clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift 40lbs on a semi-regular basis.
- Team player.
- Positive attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Must work well with others.
- Able to follow direction.
Pay based on experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.