Warehouse Associate 1st & 2nd shift
- 700 N University Blvd, Middletown, OH 45042, USA
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic, hard working people to join our Team. We are a 16 year, family owned Auto Parts Company covering; Middletown, OH, Franklin OH,West Carrolton OH, Kettering OH, Troy OH, Piqua OH, Eaton OH, & Richmond IN. We are a growing family company and looking for good people to join our team.
Expedites incoming and outgoing freight. Performs various duties including receiving, stocking, pulling, staging, loading and shipping freight. Processes inventory and maximizes warehouse space usage as well as any other general duties as necessary.
The following section contains the primary responsibilities for this position. Job holder is responsible for performing any other duties as assigned by management. List the significant activities that support that function, for instance manage the annual store audit process. Where possible use language that ties the job back to the company mission and vision.
· Checks, verifies, loads, stocks, and pulls inventory to meet store and customer orders.
· Performs daily inspections of appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including but not limited to: lift gate, pallet jack and hand truck, radio frequency scanners and printers.
· Operates warehouse machinery in accordance with established safety procedures as needed to maintain the warehouse stock.
· Verifies and complete required documentation and reports.
· Complies with hazardous material regulations and procedures.
· Assists in maintaining a clean, organized warehouse environment at all times.
· Comply with all applicable laws / regulations, as well as company policies / procedures.
· No previous experience required. Previous experience in a distribution center and/or warehouse environment preferred.
Must be over the age of 18 years old.
· Must be able to read, understand written/verbal instructions, and communicate to other team members.
· Must be able to work in a drug free atmosphere.
· Ability to work with computer scanning equipment
· Ability to follow instructions and complete required training.
· Must be able to work both independently and in a Team environment.
· Must be able to have basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors and customers).
· Ability to lift / carry by hand freight weighing up to 60 pounds several times a week.
· Able to push/pull up to 300 lbs using mechanical aids, such as hand trucks, barrel dollies, hydraulic lifts, etc.
· Ability to bend, twist, squat, climb, push and pull and move at a quick speed of pace
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.