Delivery Driver (Part Time)
- 907 Oakwood Ave, Napoleon, OH 43545, USA
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Today, there are more than 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores. About 1,000 of them are corporate owned, and Genuine Parts Company is the employer for these locations. However, there are about 5,000 independently owned and operated NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores where individual store owners are the employer. This position is through an independently owned and operated store.
As a Part-Time Delivery Driver for NAPA, your focus is on getting the right parts to the right people at the right time. Our deliveries are the heartbeat of our Wholesale business, and our Drivers are critical to our success. We know that full-time doesn’t work for everyone, so we are offering this part-time driver position. Why NAPA? NAPA delivers quality experience not only to our customers but to our employees, in the form of career growth opportunities, great benefits, and a parts discount!
The ideal Part-Time NAPA Delivery Driver:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary
- Stamina to stand and walk for an entire work shift
- Strength to lift 60 lbs of merchandise
- Utilizing both manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Handling cash charge transactions correctly and core/part returns appropriately
- Maintaining a distribution log or tracking system to record all deliveries/pickups made
- Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs for deliveries
- Inspecting, protecting and maintaining company assets, merchandise, vehicles, building and people
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
- Driving throughout the metropolitan area using maps and directions
- Flexibility in schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Valid driver’s license with No DWI convictions within the past four years
- No more than one moving violation AND/OR fault accident in the last three years
- Passion for developing relationships with our customers
- Care and responsiveness while driving and delivering our parts
- Ability to work independently while engaging with customers as the face of NAPA throughout the day
- Building long-term relationships with the customers you deliver to