Auto Parts Store Manager
- 2000 N Riverfront Dr, Mankato, MN 56001, USA
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Today, there are more than 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores. About 1,000 of them are corporate owned, and Genuine Parts Company is the employer for these locations. However, there are about 5,000 independently owned and operated NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores where individual store owners are the employer. This position is through an independently owned and operated store.
As a NAPA AUTO PARTS Store Manager, you have the opportunity to manage all operational and sales aspects of a store for a fast paced leader in the automotive parts industry. Build your high performing team, infuse store sales and performance, and enjoy your success as a Store Manager!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage all store operations to improve market penetration, provide excellent customer service, and generate increased return on investment
- Monitor store sales and profit performance on a daily basis
- Work with existing and new customers to generate revenue opportunity for the store and execute the plan to take advantage of the opportunities
- Build and manage a store team and consistently deliver high levels of customer service and business results
- Plan workloads and assign work schedules on a daily/weekly basis
- Maintain a safe work environment, including vehicles, for all employees
- Manage and protect company assets, including controlling store expenses
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
We are proud of our NAPAteam and ready to share the KnowHow! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS store today
*Must have strong automotive knowledge to apply for this position*
Prior automotive experience and/or Parts experience
Excellent customer and vender relationship skills; market knowledge of automobiles, trucks and their systems; results driven; strategic planning, management proficiency, and excellent verbal communication. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs; stand for long periods of time; bend/squat to floor level shelving; climb steps/ladders and have a valid driver's license.
We are an extremely stable company offering many advancement opportunities within our company as a result of our continued growth. We value our hard working and dedicated employees.
- Holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- Parts Discount
And we offer very competitive pay in an environment that promotes professional and personal growth