- 409 E 2nd St, Odessa, TX 79761, USA
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
This job listing is for a position with an independently owned NAPA Auto and Truck Parts group. Barron Service Parts Company is an industry leader in the automotive aftermarket. We own and operate twenty-six stores throughout West Texas and Eastern New Mexico. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package, comfortable work surroundings, and we value our employees as our most important asset.
Barron Service Parts is searching for a creative problem-solver and effective communicator who can help streamline accounting functions and support overall company operations, including assisting staff in our retail NAPA Auto Parts Store with front office responsibilities.
· Support A/R and A/P departments
· Support store manager with front office task
· Answering of in office phones and assisting customers with accounting inquiries
· Data entry and use of in house accounting software
· Reconciliation of vendor statements, invoices and credits
· Evaluate records for accuracy of account balances, postings, calculations, and other records pertaining to business or operating transactions and reconcile
· Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
· Must be hands-on, detail oriented, and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Intermediate to Advanced skills with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
· Ability to meet all deadlines within required time frames
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure situations
· Ability to learn and consistently follow company practices and procedures
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
· Ability to independently and effectively operate in a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation