Accounts Receivable & Collections Specialist, Full-Time,
- 4825 Everhart, Suite 5, Corpus Christi, TX
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Third Coast Distributing, LLC is an independently owned group of NAPA Auto Parts stores located in South Texas. We have been providing great service and parts in the area and we are looking for excellent people to help us continue that growth.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to gain NAPA KnowHow? Join the winning team at your locally owned NAPA Auto Parts.
The mission of this position is to maintain accurate financial records by reconciling accounts. Provide daily support at high service levels and establish a confident relationship with customers and all employees in our company owned stores that enables NAPA to be the dominant parts supplier in the market.
- Data Entry in A/R, filing and general administrative tasks
- Collect on past due accounts
- Keep accurate records of customer accounts and analyze discrepancies
- Answer phones, provide excellent customer service, and keep constant customer contact
- Perform month-end procedures
- Assist store managers with any problems or questions they have pertaining to customer accounts, cash journals, or procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Technical school and/or college hours with emphasis in business/accounting a plus.
- Minimum 3 years experience in bookkeeping/accounting and knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures a plus.
- Possess high character and always deals fairly with both employees and customers
- Possess personal drive, self-motivation and initiative to accomplish company goals
- Experience in accounts management a plus
- Accuracy, organization and efficiency a must
- Possess a willingness and ability to learn
- Possess analytical problem solving skills
- Possess strong customer relationship management skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and 10-key
Hourly pay rate depending on experience ranges from $12.00 to $15.00 per hour.
For immediate consideration submit your cover letter and resume. Please include the job title in the job line.
Third Coast Distributing, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental impairment, sexual orientation or any other category protected under federal, state or local law. We offer competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Paid Time Off (PTO).