- 1665 Main St, Green Bay, WI 54302, USA
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
This specific NAPA store is part of a highly successful independently owned and operated 3 store group. We have locations located in Green Bay and Seymour, Wisconsin.
We're looking to bring high quality individuals aboard who have the Know How to take care of customers, deliver parts safely, and carry themselves with a winning attitude. Parts Runners are essential to the success of our stores.
Our Parts Runners primary responsibilities include:
- Using a company vehilce, safely and accurately deliver parts to our many customers.
- Bring back returns from customers including cores, warranties, and new parts.
- Efficiently stock shelves and put parts away.
- Assist in store & vehicle cleanliness.
Candidates need to have a clean driving record while being able to pass a background check as well as a drug test. In rare instances parts can get heavy, so our candidates need to be able to lift up to 50lbs.
As an independent store group, we offer many benefits including:
- Paid vacations (full time employees)
- Paid holidays (full time employees)
- Paid volunteer day (we'll pay you to volunteer in the community!)
- Closed many holidays throughout the year
- 401k plan
- Insurance reimbursment (full time employees)
- Advancement opportunities
- Flexible hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.