Inside Sales / Outside Sales
- 119 W Bridge Ave, Saratoga, WY 82331, USA
Saratoga Auto Parts, Inc. is an independent family owned NAPA Auto Parts Store. We are more than a parts store, and pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, and a large and diverse inventory. We are located in the Upper North Platte River Valley of South Central Wyoming. Miles of Blue Ribbon trout fishing and abudant game in the surrounding Medicine Bow National Forest. We live "Where the Deer and the Anteolpe Play."
What you will do:
Build and maintain your own book of business; Source and research sales prospects in an effort to penetrate your respective market.
Acquire qualified leads through a variety of techniques, including cold calling.
Manage communications with leads to move them through the sales funnel and ultimately convert them to clients.
Prepare and conduct sales presentations of products to new customers
What we can offer you:
Competetive wage and benifit package
Opportunity to work with a technology company and learn from true innovators and Entrepreneurs.
We are looking for people who:
- Have prior experience in direct face to face sales
- Proven ability to sell over-the-phone and generate new business
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-managed and highly motivated
- Very-organized and detail-oriented
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Are confident and assertive.
- Have a positive and fun attitude towards work and life.
- Can meet set targets and exceed their goals.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with the Store Manager or Owner to develop sales plans
- Call on existing store wholesale customers to maintain and grow current relationships and sales penetration
- Promote the full line of NAPA products and programs to existing customers
- Develop new customer relationships with wholesales customers through prospecting and cold calling
- Keep informed of new NAPA products or sales promotions by working with the product sales teams
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the KnowHow! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS store today.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.