- 68 Dolson Ave, Middletown, NY 10940, USA
Shakelton Auto & Truck Centers, LLC is a family-run company with 10 locations in Delaware, Sullivan, Ulster, Orange, and Pike Counties. Our culture is to a be a hands-on, family owned and operated business with employees that truly feel they are members of the family and customers that value mutual partnerships.
Our commitment is to bring together the best folks in the business and build a team in each of our marketplaces that strives for professionalism and profitability. We operate with positive energy, passion and enthusiasm. Our commitment is to bring value and expertise to our customer--we are looking for the best people to do this!
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
- Partner with other sales professionals to help create a culture where every team member in the store strives to achieve customer service goals and store standard outcomes.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers both in person and via the telephone.
- Responsible for shaping the customer experience and providing feedback to other members of the sales team to ensure a high level of customer service at all times.
- Collaborates with members of the management team providing consistent feedback regarding performance of the sales team.
- Demonstrates the ability to resolve customer concerns in a professional manner.
- Maintains general cleanliness standards, both inside and outside of the store, ensuring fixtures are clean and in good repair, floor is clean and free of clutter, windows are clean and free of unnecessary stickers or signage and parking lot is free of rubbish.
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
- Handle cash, credit card, and other purchasing transactions
- Operate the store point of sale system (TAMS) to search for parts and customer accounts, and to invoice and pull orders
- Merchandises the store to the highest standard, ensuring all displays are clearly priced, full of product, front and faced.
- Reads and acts on all retail communication and associated tasks.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- 2-4 year’s experience in a RETAIL environment is essential
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Highly organized
- · Basic computer skills
- Outgoing personality with a positive approach
- Must be able to work retail hours, which will include nights and weekends
- Able to work on feet (stand and walk) for entire assigned work shift.
- Capable of lifting and moving parts and boxes of up to 60 pounds.
- Able to repeatedly bend or stoop to floor-level shelves and able to reach upper shelves (ten feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.